What's on offer when booking Gary James as your wedding entertainer/singer
a selection of chosen songs picked by the client to be played during the ceremony, including 2 songs performed live during the signing of the register
Providing all background music to avoid any awkward silences
ceremony (secret singer)
Gary offers this very unique and special service, posing as a guest within the Church/ceremony venue, when the time is right, on cue, Gary will stand up, and WOW your guests with a full live performance of chosen songs that really mean a lot you the special couple. This is really proven very very popular!
Gary James has a wide range of popular love ballads. He is often asked to perform these giving a nice ambient feel as your guest's await the happy couple returning from their photo shoot. Ensuring your guests are occupied all all times with LIVE Entertainment
For the Wedding Breakfast Gary James provides only the finest swing & jazz numbers creating class & elegance to your meal. While singing timeless classics he encourages audience participation, interaction and atmosphere throughout!
A more up tempo performance is available upon request or you can include his "New Wow Factor" Singing Waiters Show
This is where the party begins! Gary James can return to entertain the evening guests with LIVE singing performances. You can also choose Gary to provide a state of the art disco either manned by himself when booking his Singing services. Gary James provides a great range of songs & upbeat singing performances whilst incorporating a state of the art DJ/Disco Service like no other.
Live Ceremony performance & Evening entertainment (below)
Wedding performance, First Dance & Father - Daughter Dance (below)
- Gary is able and willing to customize his set time to YOUR exact requirements and whilst 2 x 45 minute spots is the norm, it is entirely up to the client.
- Discreet set up and sound check prior to your guests' arrival.
- Specific songs can be performed by prior arrangement.
- Free help and advice regarding what is likely to work best for you - as well as what isn't!
- Gary has such a large repertoire that different moods and settings are easily accommodated. whether it be the full Ratpack style cabaret spot, a floor filling dance spot or simply classy understated background music to welcome your guests, Gary will perform to your specifications.